I saw this quote today on food52 and absolutely loved it. It speaks volumes. What do you think?
- If you cook, your family will eat dinner together.
- If you cook, you will naturally have a more sustainable household.
- If you cook, you’ll set a lifelong example for your children.
- If you cook, you’ll understand what goes into food and will eat more healthily.
- If you cook, you’ll make your home an important place in your life.
- If you cook, you’ll make others happy.
- If you cook, people will remember you.
We don’t have kids yet but Steve and I have vivid memories of eating as a family at the dinner table when we were young. It’s something we’ve both held on to and continue to do even though it’s just the two of us. It’s a great way to take a moment, slow down, eat great food and catch up.
I hope this inspired you in some way!